If an Individual requests that we issue a copy of Purpose of Use based on the provisions of paragraph 2, Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Law, or disclose personal information based on the provisions of paragraph 1, Article 25, the Individual is required to submit a copy* of identification in order to prevent information leakage. If the Individual authorizes another person to apply on his/her behalf, identification for both the Individual and the authorized person are required. A minor under the age of 15 cannot file such applications. The statutory agent with parental authority defined by Article 818 of the Civil Law must apply on his/her behalf. For details of acceptable identification, please refer to the following.
- * Printouts of digital photographs or scanned images are unacceptable. In addition, if you are submitting a certificate issued by local government, it must be the original document. Photocopies of such certificates are unacceptable.
Please submit one of the following valid documents:
- A copy of your driver's license
The Domicile of Origin (honseki) is unnecessary, so please completely cross out this item with an oil pen or a black marker.
If your address has changed, please copy the back of the card as well.
- A copy of your Basic Resident Registration Card (juumin kihon daichou)
Please provide a copy of the type-B card that includes your photograph, name, birthday, and current address. If you have moved within your city (town or village), please copy the back of the card as well.
- A copy of your passport
The passport must be issued in Japan. Please copy the page with your photograph and the page which contains your name and address.
- A copy of your National Pension Book
- A copy of any of your welfare books
- A copy of any of your health insurance cards
Please make sure that you have written down your current address with an oil pen (must be indelible).
- A certificate of your Alien Registration or Confirmation of Alien Registration (for foreign nationals only)
Please submit one of the following documents.
- A certificate of Corporate Registration
- An extract of Corporate Registration
- A certificate of Corporate Registration Confirmation
- Application by a statutory agent who, defined by Article 818 of the Civil Law, has parental authority
A certificate of Family Registry, an extract of Family Registry, or any other documents that can certify your relationship with the agent.
- Application by a statutory agent who, defined by Article 8 and Article 843 of the Civil Law, is a guardian of an adult
A certificate of Adult Guardian Registration Confirmation
- Application by a statutory agent who, defined by Article 839 and Article 840 of the Civil Law, is a guardian of a minor
A certificate of Minor's Guardian Registration Confirmation
- Application by a Voluntary Agent (You must be 15 years of age or older.)
The original letter of authorization signed or stamped by you
Information Security/Personal Information Protection Committee
Hitachi Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Ltd.
Queen's Tower B 22F
2-3-3 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-ken,
Tel : +81-(0)-45-227-3000 (Representative)